November 2010 Election, California
The final tally is due from the counties on December 3rd.
* Indicates that the candidates are not on the ballot for the entire state.
State Judicial Appointments
Judicial appointments differ from other offices that go before the voters in that, voters are not asked to select who should fill an office, but are instead asked to confirm the Governer's nominees.
State Supreme Court
|Ming William Chin||Yes|
|Carlos R. Moreno||No|
Court of Appeal
|Robert M. Mallano||No|
|Victoria G. Chaney||Yes|
|Jeffrey W. Johnson||No|
|Judith M. Ashmann||No|
|Orville "Jack" Armstrong||Yes|
|Paul H. Coffee||Yes|
|Steven Z. Perren||No|
|Laurie D. Zelon||No|
|Frank Y. Jackson||Yes|
|Tricia A. Bigelow||Yes|
|Elizabeth Annette Grimes||Yes|
For other districts, I'm going to recommend that my readers take a look at JudgeVoterGuide.com. I haven't followed their recommendations exactly, but they certainly lean in the right direction, and they provide a good synopsis of what is publicly known about the candidates.
County Level Elections
- November 2, 2010, General Election Voter Guide - CA Secretary of State
- November 2, 2010, General Election - CA Secretary of State
- Election Results - June 8, 2010, Statewide Direct Primary - CA Secretary of State
- List of qualified run-off candidates for county and judicial offices.