Robert M. Mallano
Robert M. Mallano is a Democratic judge on the Second District, Division One of the California Courts of Appeal. He was appointed to this court by then-Governor Davis and took his oath of office in August 2000. He was retained by an election on November 5, 2002 and on January 1, 2007. He was nominated to his current position as Presiding Justice by Governor Schwarzenegger in May of 2008.
In 1978, he was appointed to the South Bar Municipal Court by then-Governor Brown.
- Robert Mallano on Judgepedia
- Robert Mallano on LawZone
- Robert Mallano on the California Courts website
- Robert M. Mallano on JudgeVoterGuide.com
- "Governor Schwarzenegger Appoints Three Justices to Second District Court of Appeal", Office of the Governor: Press Release, 05/16/2008
- http://www.judgevoterguide.com/research/nov2010/Justice-CA-Appeal-Dist2-Div1.pdf, "Justice, California State Court of Appeal; District 2, Division 1", JudgeVoterGuide.com, 2010