Reed C. McCandless
Reed McCandless has a number of strong points to his credit, but, unfortunately, has made a lot of noise about his belief that controlled demolition played a role on 9/11. Truth be told, there are plenty of intelligent people who believe this, or, at least, who believe it to be a possibility, but it is a theory without truly strong evidence, which makes him come off a little wrong. Even more troubling is that he presses the issue even now, when its relevance to his campaign is most glaringly obvious in how it hurts him.
Currently a resident of Eagle Mountain, UT, Reed C. McCandless was formerly a resident of Idaho and ran for a Congressional seat there in 2014 and 2012.
- Reed McCandless - Facebook
- Reed McCandless - Twitter
- Reed McCandless - YouTube
- Reed McCandless - Ballotpedia
- Reed McCandless - Vote Smart
- 2018 Declaration of Candidacy
- Free Fall, "9/11 Free Fall 6/5/14: Reed McCandless-- Congressional Candidate", YouTube, 21 Jun 2014
- Dylan Scott, "This Congressional Candidate Has Only One Issue: 9/11 Trutherism", TPM, 15 May 2014