He is enthusiastic about the Constitution, but I'd like to learn more of the specifics. Some things sound great and some things seem off, but it would require digging to get to the heart of his ideas.
His 2018 Declaration of Candidacy shows that he is only using the convention process to get on the ballot.
In a debate between the U.S. Senate candidates, he gave an good faith-based explanation for why he would refuse to fund Planned Parenthood. Called Mitt Romney a fraud. Indicated that he supports Trump's reciprocal tariff policy. Criticized Orrin Hatch for not supporting the Constitution.
In 2016, he was an ardent Trump supporter and made the news after someone vandalized his yard, car, and house with anti-Trump and pro-Sanders graffiti.
He ran for the Senate in 2012.
- 7 Discoveries
- Loy Arlan Brunson - Facebook
- Loy Arlan Brunson - Ballotpedia
- 2018 Declaration of Candidacy
- Kiersten Nunez, "Provo man targeted by political vandals hopes to trumpet Trump’s inauguration", Fox 13 Now, 29 Dec 2016
- Kurt Hanson, "Provo resident's property vandalized because of Trump yard signs", Daily Herald, 21 Oct 2016
- Agency Based Education, "2014 ABE Conference - Loy Brunson - The Constitution’s Interpretation Clause", YouTube, 9 Mar 2015
- Oak N., "Loy Brunson – The Constitution’s Interpretation Clause", Agency Based Education, 13 Mar 2014