Casey claims political experience from his former post as the Utah County Republican Party Chairman, as well as work as campaign manager for Mia Love in 2012. Casey also claims business experience from his starting and operating the Discovery Space Center. “I know that the county would move decisively in a conservative direction if I were elected,” Voeks said. “It would better reflect where the public is.” He worked to campaign against Proposition 1 in 2015 and has proposed various changes to improve transparency in county government. 
Casey had some friction from the Republican Party over his work on Mia Love's campaign, which had him, and many members of Mia Love's staff replaced with party preferred staff members. After that, he ran a Republican congressional campaign in Arizona before returning to become the Utah County Republican Party Chairman.
Likes charter schools. 
- Official Campaign Website
- Casey Voeks - Twitter
- Casey Voeks - LinkedIn
- Casey Voeks - Facebook
- Katie England, "Ivie tops Voeks in Utah County Commissioner primary race", Daily Herald, 29 Jun 2016
- Katie England, "Q and A with the Utah County commission candidates", Daily Herald, 26 Jun 2016
- Victor Williamson, "Casey Voeks Runs for Utah County Commission. Space and Science News. The Imaginarium.", The Troubadour, JANUARY 24, 2016
- Max Roth, "Utah politician’s online comments about racism, sexual orientation draw criticism", Fox 13, APRIL 30, 2014
- Katie England, "Casey Voeks announces run for commissioner", Daily Herald, Jan 21, 2016
- Paul Rolly, "Paul Rolly: Will Mia Love learn from past errors?", The Salt Lake Tribune, May 18, 2013
- As reported by a delegate.