Michael W. IsBell
Strong emphasis on basic conservative constitutional priniples.
Accuses incumbent Sean D. Reyes of becoming a rubber-stamp for the state and expresses the opinion that The Attorney General, as an elected official, works for the people, and should exercise his discretion in defense of their rights.
- Official Campaign Website
- Mike IsBell for Utah AG 2016 - Facebook
- Michael IsBell - Youtube
- Michael IsBell - Ballotpedia
- Michael W. IsBell - FindLaw
- The Dignitary - Spreaker (Podcast of son.)
- Cody Blowers, "VOTE: Attorney general candidates talk setbacks, crime, civil rights", St. George News, 24 Oct 2016
- "Free Speech Message - 2016 - Michael W. Isbell", KUED, 15 Sep 2016
- The Dignitary, "59 - Mike IsBell for Attorney General", YouTube, 6 Jul 2016