Hillary has proven herself to be a liar and an incompetent administrator with her mishandling of classified documents and her handling of Benghazi.
She has many compromising connections to sponsors of terrorism and is suspected of using her non-profit organization, The Clinton Foundation, as a an end-run around campaign finance laws, effectively allowing her to take bribes in exchange for favors while she was Secretary of State.
She is also alleged to have harassed into silence, various women who accused her husband of rape and sexual assault, and otherwise helped to cover up her husband's abuse of women.
- 1 Bill Clinton
- 2 Clinton Foundation
- 3 Gross Negligence in Handling of Classified Material
- 4 Huma Abedin
- 5 Coordination with DNC against Sanders
- 6 Benghazi
- 7 Rudeness, Disdain, and Disorder
- 8 Miscellaneous
- 9 List of issues to Cover
- 10 External Resources
- 11 References
Bill Clinton has a reputation as a shameless philanderer. However, not only that but there are also allegations of sexual assault, rape, and child rape.
While President, Bill Clinton had an affair with a White House intern, Monica Lewinsky, which he lied about in court (ie. perjury), leading to his impeachment. Hillary's running-mate, Timothy Kaine, once asserted that Bill Clinton should have resigned over this affair. While an employer taking advantage of an employee like this should raise eyebrows all around, Bill Clinton has largely gotten a pass from Democratic voters. Linda Tripp has often been villified for secretly recorded a conversation with Monica Lewinsky, turning them over to Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr. She has been accused of seeking to profit off of the recording by putting herself in a position to sell a book. However, nobody can point to any actual profit derived from her role. Linda Tripp for her part, has asserted that after Monica Lewinsky's behavior became erratic and potentially dangerous to the Clintons, that she also learned that the Monica had disclosed to the Clintons that she had confided in Linda about the affair. Linda asserts that she became fearful for both her life and Monica's, that the Clintons would try to dispose of them as potential problems. Linda has expressed her belief that she and Monica are only alive today because she acted to make the affair public.
Colin Powel criticized Bill Clinton as an unsavory connection of a Hillary campaign saying that he's "still d—ing bimbos".
Gary Byrne, a former Secret Service officer, has indicated that cleaning up the aftermath of sexual encounters was a regular part of the job in the Clinton Whitehouse, and he believes that claims of sexual assault having taken place in the Whitehouse are highly credible.
Bill Clinton is known to have taken 26 trips around the world in a jet belonging to Jeffrey Epstein, which had a reputation for being outfitted for orgies which included underage girls being prostituted. Epstein is alleged to have molested underage girls and procured underage girls for his powerful friends to enjoy. He was given a plea deal in 2008, without input from his victims, which got him 13 months in prison and home detention, with key evidence being left sealed. It is suspected that he may have been aided in receiving this light sentencing by some of his powerful friends seeking to keep their own crimes out from under the public spotlight.
Beyond flying on Jeffrey Epstein's infamous jet, flight records and testimony also puts Bill Clinton on Jeffrey Epstein's even more infamous "orgy island", more commonly known as Little Saint James, a destination Jeffrey Epstein designed specifically to facilitate orgies for his powerful friends. Virginia Roberts, one of the most outspoken of the many women who claim the Jeffrey Epstein used them as sex slaves to service himself and his powerful friends, has asserted that she saw Bill Clinton with two young girls from New York at Jeffrey Epstein's orgy island and asked him about it. In an interview, Virginia stated, "I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor.’ He never told me what favors they were."
After being escorted to Bill Clinton's room by an Arkansas State Trooper on the 8th of May 1991, Paula Jones alleges that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted her and made threatening statements. Paula Jones first came out accusing Blll Clinton of sexual harassment in 1994. She has since been a supporter of Donald Trump.
3 months after Bill Clinton married Hillary, he began an affair with a woman named Gennifer Flowers, which Hillary was aware of early on. Regarding Hillary's cognizance of the affair, Gennifer flowers stated:
"And one day he came in and the security guard told him that I had called and gave him the message. And what he didn’t know was that she (Hillary) was actually there and was walking up to meet him and heard the guard say my name. And that I had called. And so she had a conversation with him a little bit later that she was getting real tired of hearing that name. And that she wanted it to stop. And he told her it wasn’t gonna stop. And she said, ‘Well, Just at least don’t embarrass me.’ Well of course he went on to embarrass her. Many, many times."
Early on in the affair, Gennifer became pregnant by Bill, and Bill Clinton offered to pay for an abortion, which Gennifer ended up taking him up on. Gennifer described herself as hurt by Bill Clinton's offer and then both physically and emotionally hurt by the procedure. However, she also described him as being very caring for her and as being very sensitive to how it affected her.
After ending the affair when she started another relationship, Gennifer continued to work with Bill Clinton who, from her perspective, irritated her by trying to make her jealous about his relationships, or potential relationships with other women.
Bill Clinton has been accused of raping Juanita Broaddrick twice on one occasion and then continuing to harass her for a period of months afterward. Her story is corroborated by the statements of the nurse who treated her after the incident, who stated in part, "She was crying. And the thing I think I remember most is that her mouth was all swollen up. It was cut. … Her pantyhose were all ripped."
Juanita Broadrick further asserts that after the attack, while she was still feeling conflicted about what had happened to her, that she had the following interaction with the Hillary Clinton:
“And they come in early from the kitchen area. And just before they do, a gentleman who had driven them from the airport comes straight over to me. He was supporting Clinton but he didn’t know what had happened to me even though he was a friend. And he said the topic of the conversation all the way from the airport was about you.
“And that startled me. And I knew I had to get out of there. Well, just as he moved here comes Hillary straight for me. And she gets to me and she starts saying, ‘I just want to thank you for everything you are doing for Bill’s campaign. And it’s so nice to meet you.’ And all of these things.
“So I just nodded and I told my friend, ‘Let’s go.’ And I thought somebody from behind had grabbed a hold of my arm. But it was her. She grabbed a hold of my arm and my hand and she pulls me into her. And she says with this very angry look on her face, which had been so pleasant seconds before. And in a low voice, says, ‘Do you understand? Everything that you do.’ And that frightened me.”
Regarding this interaction, Juanita Broadrick further stated "People have asked me that and said ‘Well, do you think she knew what happened?’ At that moment. And I have to go by what I felt then and the look that she gave me. I felt like she knew."
It has been reported that NBC has a tape of an interview of Juanita Broadrick from around 1999 in which she made claims of Hillary attempting to intimidate her into keeping quiet, but that they edited out those claims in the original airing. This claim (that Juanita Broadrick has asserted intimidation by Hillary) has been confirmed by the interviewer in that tape, Lisa Meyers.
In January 2016 she tweeted "I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73....it never goes away." She announced in August 2016 that she had put her house up for sale and would be moving onto a piece of property where her son lives, because she doesn't feel safe living alone at her current home anymore.
After the September 2016 presidential debate, where Donald Trump brought up the issue of Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct, but cited Chelsea's presence in the audience as a reason for not hitting the topic harder, Chelsea gave an interview with Cosmopolitan in which she stated:
“It’s a distraction from his inability to talk about what’s actually at stake in this election and to offer concrete, comprehensive proposals about the economy, or our public school system, or debt-free college, or keeping our country safe and Americans safe here at home and around the world. …
“And candidly, I don’t remember a time in my life when my parents and my family weren’t being attacked, and so it just sort of seems to be in that tradition, unfortunately. And what I find most troubling by far are Trump’s — and we talked about this when you interviewed me the night before the Iowa caucus — are Trump’s continued, relentless attacks on whole swaths of our country and even our global community: women, Muslims, Americans with disabilities, a Gold Star family. I mean, that, to me, is far more troubling than whatever his most recent screed against my mom or my family [is].”
In response, Juanita Broadrick sent out the following series of tweets:
- Here is my response to Chelsea Clinton's statement about her father's sexual misdeeds
- Chelsea you said you don't remember a time in your life that your parents weren't being attacked.
- There's a very good reason for this---your parents are not good people.
- your father was, and probably still is, a sexual predator. Your mother has always lied and covered up for him.
- I say again "I was 35 when Bill Clinton Raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73. It never goes away".
- The truth is what has brought the attacks on your family and you are smart enough to know that by now.
Leslie Millwee is a former local TV news reporter in Arkansas. Sho first aired allegations of creepy behavior toward her in brief anecdote in her book "You Can’t Make This Stuff Up!", which was published in 2011. In October 2016, she granted an interview with Breitbart in which she provided more details, alleging that beyond creepy uncomfortable behavior, that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her on three occassions.
Danney Lee Williams, a black man living in Little Rock Arkansas claims that his mother was a prostitute frequented by Bill Clinton, and that he his Bill Clinton's biological child. He has subsequently requested DNA samples from the Clintons so that he can test his claim, and even gone so far as to issue a plea to Monica Lewinsky for a sample of Bill Clinton's DNA extent on her infamous semen stained dress. The Clinton's for their part claim that Star magazine performed a test that proved that there was no genetic link in 1999. However, although magazine editor, Phil Bunton, initially claimed "There was no match, nothing even close," he has more recently acknowledged "I don’t remember ever seeing any laboratory test that was done on Clinton’s DNA." Instead, Star relied on data published by Kenneth Star based on analysis of the infamous semen stained dress. It is unclear what kind of data was published, and what the quality of the data would have been. Apparently a more comprehensive test was performed by the FBI, but the results have not been published.
Williams had posted videos on YouTube relating to his claims and had been temporarily block by that venue.
The chair of the Utah GOP mentioned the claims on CNN in early October and was mocked and derided by the anchor. This resulted in public calls for him to be removed from his position.
- "FBI releases documents on Bill Clinton's 2001 pardon of financier Rich", Fox News, 1 Nov 2016
- Brendan Kirby, "WikiLeaks: Team Hillary Feared Clinton-Cosby Comparisons", PoliZette, 27 Oct 2016
- Kyle Olson, "http://www.theamericanmirror.com/confusion-bill-clinton-slips-says-ive-tried-run-behalf/", The American Mirror, 18 Oct 2016
- Aaron Klein, "EXCLUSIVE AUDIO – Bill Clinton on Claim He Slept with Black Beauty Queen: ‘She’s Darkened My Door’", Breitbart, 17 Oct 2016
- "Emails reveal Clinton team's early plan for handling Bill sex scandals", Fox News, 14 Oct 2016
- Robert Costa, Dan Balz and Philip Rucker, "Trump wanted to put Bill Clinton’s accusers in his family box. Debate officials said no.", The Washington Post, 10 Oct 2016
- Jonathan Lemire, "TRUMP, BEFORE DEBATE, APPEARS WITH BILL CLINTON'S ACCUSERS", Associated Press, 9 Oct 2016
- David Martosko, Geoff Earke, "Donald's Great Escape: Trump keeps his campaign alive with barnstorming comeback after confronting Hillary with four Clinton 'sex victims' - and she FAILS to nail him over sleazy tape scandal", Daily Mail, 9 Oct 2016
- Anne Gearan, "Bill Clinton dismisses ‘rapist’ critique from a rally demonstrator", The Washington Post, 5 Oct 2016
- Naomi Lim, "Bill Clinton calls Obamacare 'the craziest thing in the world,' later tries to walk it back", CNN, 5 Oct 2016
- "Dems turn on ObamaCare amid premium hikes, Bill Clinton laments ‘crazy system’", Fox News, 4 Oct 2016
- Jordan Weissmann, "Bill Clinton Sort of Had a Point When He Trashed Obamacare", Slate, 4 Oct 2016
- Meagan Twohey, "How Hillary Clinton Grappled With Bill Clinton’s Infidelity, and His Accusers", The New York Times, 2 Oct 2016
- Aaron Klein, "In Their Own Words: Why Bill’s ‘Bimbos’ Fear a Hillary Presidency", Breitbart, 28 Dec 2015
The Clinton Foundation is a nominal charitable organization set up after the Clintons left the Whitehouse. The allegations regarding this charity are, generally, that it does very little charitable work, that the funds are used by the Clintons and some of their associates for many personal expenses and in order to provided favors to curry favor. In addition, it is alleged that, as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton ran a de-facto pay-to-play scheme whereby people paid money to her through her charity in order to gain access to her or to obtain special favors from her in her capacity as Secretary of State.
The investigation of emails that Hillary Clinton illegally stored on her own private server have revealed questionable ties between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department, whereby employees for the state department either ran errands for the Clinton Foundation, or later became employees of the State Department. There are also numerous instances where known donors to the Clinton Foundation received what appears to be special treatment and assistance. Freedom of Information Act requests, which the State Department stonewalled for 3 years, have revealed that Hillary Clinton spent an inordinate amount of time meeting with Clinton Foundation donors, that Hillary Clinton's Top aide communicated regularly with a Clinton Foundation executive. Dennis Cheng was deputy chief of protocol for Clinton's State Dpartment, and moved from there to director of development for the Clinton Foundation, where he is alleged to have acted as a middle man, sharing donor information with the state department, as evidenced by emails that became public.
Defending herself from the implication that such alleged scheme might imply that she would be a corrupt president, Hillary Clinton assures the public that she would alter the Clinton Foundation's donation acceptance policy to refuse to accept donations from foreign entities and corporations. Donald Trump has, helpfully, pointed out, that this would still allow such donors to provide money via some of Hillary Clinton's smaller charities. In addition, it seems plain that other methods of laundering the money through seemingly unaffiliated charities exist. This also begs the question of why such measures weren't taken earlier.
The Clinton Foundation has been referred to the IRS for audit, but it is impossible to tell whether they are giving such a referral any real consideration. Considering the FBI's response to her blatantly illegal handling of classified material, it would seem unlikely. Donald Trump, as might be expected, has called for a special prosecutor to probe the Clinton Foundation.
Hillary has not been getting much help from fellow Democrats for the issues surrounding the Clinton Foundation. Governor Ed Rendell of Pennsylvania stated that Hillary's expressed measures to insulate the State Department from the Clinton foundation were "ineffective", and that the problem created a "bad perception." He further opined, "I definitely think if she wins the presidency they have to disband it."
The evidence of corruption is now good enough that the outline of several influence peddling schemes can now be traced. Radar Online has published an infographic detailing a number of schemes to varying degrees. One particularly interesting scheme involves the selling of uranium mining rights to Russia. Within days of meeting with Bill Clinton, Frank Giustra, owner of UrAsia Energy, Ltd. made a deal giving it part ownership of 3 mines in Kazakhstan, and then, a few months later, donated $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation. Giustra then renamed his company Uranium One and then started buying up mines all across the U.S. Russia then, attempted to buy Uranium One, which required Hillary Clinton's approval. Despite strong concern expressed by multiple parties that allowing such a sale would eventually lead to Russia gaining a major advantage in the energy markets, endangering U.S. interests, including national security, Hillary expressed that she knew of no reason to be concerned about the sale, and signed off on it anyway. Coincidentally, Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 for a speech in Moscow, from a bank with ties to the Kremlin.
Doug Band, an aide to Bill Clinton who was involved with the Clinton Global Initiative, expressed concern in 2011 regarding many apparent conflict of interests problems relating to Bill Clinton's work with the Clinton Global Initiative.
After initially stalling on an Associated Press Freedom of Information Act requests made in 2010 and 2013 and insisting that some of the material wouldn't be released until after the election, the State Department has announced that it will release all planning schedules from Hillary Clinton's time in the State Department, stating "the Department plans to complete its production of former Secretary Clinton’s schedules not later than October 17." The trickle of information and then this reversal come after the Associated Press filed suit in March 2015. Despite posturing that their concern was related to the burden of processing these schedules, it is clear from the heavily edited information they had tried to placate journalists with, that they had plenty of time to pursue politically motivated curation of the data rather than simply providing the information requested in a legal manner. It has also been revealed that the State Department coordinated with the Clinton Campaign regarding their Freedom of Information Act response and that the Department of Justice colluded with her campaign regarding legal challenges to the State Department's delays.
Haitian activists accuse the Clinton Foundation of stealing from Haiti continuously since 2003.
In 2011, Qatar donated a million dollars to the Clinton Foundation for Bill Clinton's birthday.
In her final debate against Donald Trump, moderator, Chris Wallace, asked: "Emails show that donors got special access to you. Can you really say you kept your pledge to that Senate committee, and what happened and what went on between you and the Clinton Foundation? Why isn’t it what Mr. Trump calls pay to play?" Hillary responded by asserting that everything that she did as Secretary of State was for the good of the country, and tried to turn the answer towards the charitable work of the Clinton Foundation." Wallace interjected: "Secretary, respectfully, this is an open discussion. A specific question went to pay for play. Do you want to address that?" Unfortunately, Hillary would not answer the question.
The Clinton campaign has sought to minimize the appearance of Hillary Clinton's involvement with the Clinton Foundation. However, it is clear the Hillary has been heavily involved in its operation and fundraising.
A report in October 2016, based on then-recent leaked emails, suggests that Chelsea Clinton may have been actively investigating her family's foundation in 2011, and attempted some reforms. Another report from October 2016 details how Chelsea Clinton was concerned about how fundraisers would pressure donors into also providing sources of personal income for her parents.
A Podesta email released by WikiLeaks in November accuses Chelsea Clinton of using Clinton Foundation resources for personal expenses such as expenses for her wedding. In fact, Hillary, herself, has said that some of the emails she had deleted from her system, despite an existing warrant requiring their disclosure, pertained to Chelsea's wedding.
It has been reported that secret recordings of a suspect, and evidence from unrelated investigations, led investigators to want to pursue an aggressive investigation into the Clinton foundation. However, the report indicates that higher-up officials restrained investigators. Nevertheless, an FBI investigation into the Clinton foundation was evidently undertaken. In November 2016, a report was published indicating that FBI sources were anticipating an indictment of Hillary Clinton in relation to an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
Gross Negligence in Handling of Classified Material
Yet another example of Hillary's dishonest criminal conduct is her use of a private email server to conduct official business as Secretary of State, contrary to her legal obligations.
The FBI launched an investigation into her private server and turned up copious evidence of her willful disregard for state secrets and transparency. It was widely reported that her conduct had incensed agents so much that there would be a revolt if she avoided charges. It is clear is that the FBI found significant evidence of wrongdoing on the part if Hillary Clinton, including gross negligence, perjury, and evidence tampering. It is also clear that in her defense, Hillary Clinton resorted to claims of incredible incompetence.
Obama waded into the controversy early on asserting that he saw no national security implications to Hillary Clinton's use of her private email server, despite the fact that he had never been briefed on the matter at the time he made the statement, and his press secretary even went so far as to assert that she wasn't being investigated, despite having no insight into the investigation.
As pressure mounted, the situation reached a climax when it was reported that Bill Clinton met with the Attorney General, Loretta Lynch in her plane for 30 minutes. While secret service agents ordered reporters to not take pictures, Loretta claims that they talked about their children; that it was merely a social call. The obvious conflict of interests raised by this event was quickly followed by the bizarre spectacle of Loretta Lynch, on the 1st of July 2016, abdicating her decision to pursue charges against Hillary to the FBI, after which, James Comey, director of the FBI, quickly wrapped up the investigation and made his official recommendation that no charges be pursued in a damning statement that laid out that Hillary Clinton had been "Extremely Careless", but not "Grossly Negligent", somehow, and also that they could not establish intent, despite the fact that it is not necessary to establish intent. Further testimony from the FBI confirmed reports that Hillary had emailed and received classified material on her private server, confirming that she had lied when she told the public, and testified before congress, that no classified material had been transmitted through this server. It was further affirmed that it was completely possible that this classified information had been obtained by hostile actors due to her careless and illegal stewardship. Despite this evidence of Hillary Clinton's dishonesty, Hillary continued to assert that the FBI had found her public remarks regarding her email practices to be truthful. A WikiLeaks dump of emails from Podesta later October 2016 provides tantalizing hints at intentional destruction of evidence relating to the email probe.
Hillary Clinton's intent to circumvent laws requiring transparency is easily established. Video has surfaced capturing Hillary Clinton, in 2000 asking "as much as I have been investigated and all that, why would I have ever want to do email?" In August 2016, it was reported that Hillary had told the FBI that Colin Powell had urged her to use private email. Colin Powell fired back that Hillary was trying to pin the email scandal on him. However, in September 2016, an email exchange was released which showed Colin Powell advising Hillary "Be very careful. I got around it all by not saying much and not using systems that captured the data." He also informed her that he had had several meetings on why he couldn't bring his blackberry into secure areas. Hillary Clinton had brought her phone into secure areas frequently, and defended herself by feigning ignorance. In fact, despite the fact that such devices were banned from secure areas, she had a staff member assigned to procure her forbidden and vulnerable devices for her, and even lost some of her devices. It has further been reported that she still emailed classified material, even after she left the State Department.
One report describes how Lenovo laptops, known to come from China pre-loaded with malware, were used by a Clinton lawyer who accessed emails on Hillary's server. While this malware is typically used to deploy ads, it is also capable of being used for other purposes and opens up the possibility the China may have gained access to all of the sensitive and classified material on Hillary Clinton's server. A document dump to WikiLeaks in October 2016 showed that Hillary may have revealed classified details regarding how Osama bin Ladin was targeted in speeches delivered to Wall Street bankers, for which she was highly paid. A report in November 2016 claims that officials believed at that time that there was a 99% chance that foreign intelligence agencies had breached Hillary's server,
Many Hillary campaign officials were shocked regarding the scandal, with one ally, Neera Tanden writing "Do we actually know who told Hillary she could use a private email? And has that person been drawn and quartered? Like whole thing is f---ing insane." A document dump by WikiLeaks shows that Podesta, chairman of Hillary's 2016 presidential campaign, had, back in 2014, urged Hillary to be more careful in her communication. When Hillary emailed Podesta asking "any idea whose fighters attacked Islamist positions in Tripoli, Libya?", Podesta responded by saying "Yes and interesting but not for this channel."
Hillary's malfeasance would appear to catch even President Obama as a co-conspirator as there is at least one example of Obama emailing Hillary at her personal email address, sending her information which has been heavily redacted, suggesting that it is classified in nature This, despite President Obama's claims that he only first found out about Hillary's use of her private email for government business, from news sources when the scandal became public knowledge. Latter document dumps by WikiLeaks revealed Clinton insiders discussing how to clean up after Obama's lie, given that he had emails sent to and from her private server.
The FBI investigation into Hillary's misconduct revealed that Hillary Clinton had routinely tasked her maid, who lacked necessary security clearances, with printing out emails for her, including those which were classified.
Initial FBI Investigation and Internal Reaction
Beyond the pre-recommendation reports that the investigating agents were furious at Hillary for her negligent conduct, it was initially difficult to determine exactly how the investigating agents felr about their boss's recommendation, as, it turned out, they were all bound by a gag order.
One of the paradoxes of the FBI's recommendation is that the government regularly prosecutes much more minor cases of gross negligence in the handling of classified material, despite clear evidence of lack of criminal intent. The precedent setting recommendation is being used by attorneys to seek similar treatment for the many individuals they represent who have not been treated so generously. Still, Director Comey insisted, that he was not applying a double-standard.
The seriousness of Hillary's negligent handling of classified material is put in sharp relief when one considers the case of Shahram Amiri, and Iranian scientist who had secretly defected to the US. A cover story for his defection had been contrived to the affect that he had been kidnapped by the US. However Amiri couldn't handle his separation from his home and longed to return, eventually taking matters into his own hands, seeking help at the Pakistani embassy. In response, Hillary released a statement denying that he had been kidnapped and that he was in the United States as a free person. These assertions were further corroborated by emails discussing his situation which she had kept on her unsecured private email server. Shahram Amiri was hanged by the Iranian government in August 2016.
In August 2016 it was reported that Hillary Clinton had been listed as an example of an insider security threat in an army briefing.
The New York Post reported, in October 2016 that FBI agents both involved in the investigation and otherwise were furious with Director Comey for both putting up extremely unconventional roadblocks to the investigation, and for failing to recommend prosecution. The feeling was generally expressed that Comey had ruined the reputation of the FBI. One agent involved stated, "no trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute -- it was a top-down decision" and a high ranking FBI official stated, "It was unanimous that we all wanted her security clearance yanked.", and further, "It is safe to say the vast majority felt she should be prosecuted." It is reported that a number of agents are looking forward to airing their frustrations before Congress.
In her testimony before Congress on the matter, Loretta Lynch frequently refused to answer questions. The FBI, in responding to records requests by congress has taken the extra time to redact information for reasons of "relevance", rather than "classification", which would normally be the only significant reason for redaction. In response to this redaction, congress responded by issuing a subpoena for the unredacted investigative summaries from the investigation into Hillary's use of her private email server.
Circumstantial evidence suggests that James Comey may have made big money navigating Lockheed Martin through the intricacies of Hillary's Clinton Foundation pay-to-play scheme in order to win the company lucrative contracts through the State Department. Director Comey is similarly implicated in winning business for HSBC Holding as a contractor for the Clinton Foundation. His brother, Peter Comey, as it turns out, works for a company which is one of the top contributors to the Clinton Foundation and was responsible for performing a November 2015 audit which was somehow postured as "independent". All in all, there is a nice pile of evidence that Director Comey is tied up in the shady back-room pay-to-play deals that are the bread and butter of Washington DC, and more particularly, that he knowingly took advantage of Hillary's pay-to-play schemes.
The evidence further suggests that Obama's FBI conducted merely a sham investigation for the explicit purpose of sweeping Hillary's gross negligence under the rug. Investigators granted immunity to key players who then turned around and lied to them. One of these was a tech specialist who was responsible for wiping 33,000 emails from Hillary's server using Bleachbit, (though one report has claimed that only a medium used for transporting the emails was wiped, and that the originals are still in existence) who, after being granted immunity, admitted to destroying that evidence, yet claimed that he was acting independently to cover up for his failure to follow earlier instructions to delete the emails, which failure would have been exposed to his employer that he hadn't followed instructions. Yet, it has become clear, based on the evidence, that he was not acting independently, and that his managers, Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, who also got immunity deals, and lied to the FBI, ordered the destruction of those emails in direct response to the investigative eye that was being turned toward Hillary's use of her personal server. Yet, despite his obvious failure to honor his side of the deal, the FBI has let his immunity deal stand, along with the immunity deals of those who directed his destruction of evidence and also lied to the FBI. When asked, in an interview, about the wiping of her server, Hillary made a show of incredible ignorance responding, "what, like with a cloth or something?" BeachBit took advantage of the notoriety they received from the fiasco by marketing a cloth product called "Cloth or Something" described as being useful for wiping one's fingerprints off of one's device after you've taken a hammer to it. (A possible reference to how Hsome of Hillary's devices were dealt with.) The FBI has gone even further and obliged itself, in its offers of immunity, to destroy evidence, particularly, two laptops, that had been in the possession of Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, after reviewing them for the purposes of their own investigation. It is apparent also that the State Department staff provided false information in response to a Freedom of Information Act request in order to help cover up Hillary's gross negligence. A report published at the end of October airs allegations that Obama's Department of Justice put pressure on the FBI to not take the charges seriously, to find no wrongdoing, and to execute a weak investigation.
Peter Kadzik, who represented Podesta (current chairman of Hillary's campaign) in 1998, was praised by Podesta, who said that he was a "Fantastic lawyer. Kept me out of jail." This Kadzik is reported to be a high ranking messenger of sorts with the Justice Department, and has maintained a close relationship with Podesta. In early November, WikiLeaks described Kadzik as a mole and revealed that Kadzik had fed information regarding the FBI investigation to the Clinton Campaign.
Documents released by the FBI in October show that Patrick Kennedy, Undersecretary of State, offered the FBI help getting agents into Iraq and other locations where they had difficulty establishing a presence, if they would agree to reclassify a Benghazi-related document in the hopes that he could make it disappear. Pressure was likewise put on State Department employees reviewing some of Hillary's emails, to not label any of them classified. This revelation has led to calls for Patrick's resignation.
Reporters have discovered that the PAC for Virginia Governor, Terry McAuliffe donated big money to the Dr. Jill McCabe's failed 2015 bid for the Senate. Her husband, Andrew McCabe, happened to have been promoted shortly thereafter to deputy director of the FBI, and had an oversight role in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's alleged gross negligence. Jason Chaffetz, issued a letter to Terry McAuliffe asking him to explain at what point he became aware of his promotion opportunity, and to explain other fact relating to the timing of the promotion, and measure taken to address the potential conflict of interests. He further issued a letter asking him to explain why he has not recused himself from invovement in the investigation.
The facts are of no consequence to some, however. The congressional inquiry has been consistently used by Democrats to accuse Republicans of engaging in a politically motivated witch hunt, asserting that there is no crime or malfeasance to investigate. One such lawmaker showed up at a hearing to put questions to Comey and said to him "[Republicans] want you to prosecute, or ask the DOJ to prosecute, Secretary Clinton regardless of the facts. So they’ve engaged in an almost daily ritual of holding hearings, desperately trying to tear down the investigation." Nevertheless, it is clear, that without continuing scrutiny, it would not be so painfully clear how corrupt the players in this drama, trying to cover for Hillary Clinton, have been.
Near the end of October, the FBI announced that new evidence, consisting of emails in the possession of an unconnected government official, discovered as part of a separate investigation, were prompting them to reopen the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified info. They then obtained warrants in connection with the investigation to search emails on a device belonging to Anthony Weiner, which had been sent ber his estranged wife Huma Abedin. The emails had been identified in connection with an FBI investigation into Anthony Weiner's sexting scandal. Hillary has responded by asserting that the FBI's investigation should be transparent (something hard to imagine for any FBI investigation) and has asserted political motivation for reopening the investigation. The newly discovered data may contradict testimony given by Huma Abedin, who repeatedly testified that she had turned over all devices that might contain emails.
Harry Reid, of Nevada, who, among other things, has bragged about having helped defeat Mitt Romney by lying about Mitt Romney's taxes, issued a letter warning Director Comey that he may have violated the Hatch act, which prohibits federal employees from acting for the purpose of interfering with elections, especially when doing so while acting in an official capacity. Comey had informed congress of the reopened investigation, in connection with an active inquiry into the matter that they were conducting. Jason Chaffetz, representing Utah, had tweeted out the news that reached the public. Caffetz has refused to endorse Trump, but has announced that Trump will be getting his vote.
In early November, the FBI announced that their review of the further evidence would not change their recommendation not to charge Hillary Clinton with Gross Negligence in the handling of classified material. Donald Trump has argued that this second investigation seems to have also been a sham, casting as incredulous that the FBI could finish a review of 650,000 emails in 8 days, a rate of a very little less than one email per second.
In November 2016, Kellyanne Conway, former campaign manager for President-elect Donald Trump revealed that Trump did not plan to pursue charges against Hillary Clinton.
- Judge Andrew P. Napolitano, "Judge Napolitano: FBI Director James Comey has behaved like J. Edgar Hoover", Fox News, 3 Nov 2016
- "'Cover-up' claims fuel Trump attacks on Clinton, as candidates enter last debate", Fox News, 18 Oct 2016
- Everett Rosenfeld, "New FBI release on Clinton email probe refers to 'Shadow Government'", CNBC, 17 Oct 2016
- Julian Hattem, "FBI releases 100 new pages on Clinton emails", The Hill, 17 Oct 2016
- Stephen Braun, Eileen Sullivan, "Chaffetz: Probe deleted Clinton emails cited in FBI report", KSL, 6 Sep 2016
- Jim Hoft, "Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME 'Diane Reynolds'", Gateway Pundit, 24 Aug 2016
- "Judicial Watch releases private emails Clinton did not turn over", Fox News, 10 Aug 2016
- Aaron Klein, "EXCLUSIVE – NSA Whistleblower: Agency Has All of Clinton’s Deleted Emails", Breitbart, 31 July 2016
- Kyle Olson, "MYSTERY: CNN loses feed as reporter critiques Hillary Clinton", The American Mirror, 14 Jul 2016
- "Trump closing the gap with Clinton after FBI email decision, polls show", Fox News, 14 Jul 2016
- Josh Gerstein, "Clinton legal team moves to block deposition in email lawsuit", Politico, 12 Jul 2016
- "State Department reopens internal probe of Clinton emails", Fox News, 7 jul 2016
Linda Tripp, a former member of the Whitehouse staff during the first Bush presidency and during the presidency of Bill Clinton, has asserted that the Clinton Whitehouse payed little attention to the protocols for vetting employees and handling classified information. She also asserted that Hillary Clinton, in particular, had request a staff member, Craig Livingstone, to procure background check documentation from the FBI pertaining to political opponents. The blowback from this scandal led to the resignation of Craig Livingstone.
Huma Abedin is one of Hillary Clinton's highest ranking staffers. She has served as vice chairwoman for Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign, and Deputy Chief of Staff for Hillary Clinton's State Department. In 1996 she began working as an intern at the White House assigned to Hillary Clinton. The same year, she became assistant editor for the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs, which has been described as a "radical Muslim journal". The Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs is noted to have asserted that Bill Clinton bombed Iraq in order to distract from his affair with Monica Lewinsky, and to have asserted that Jews are "adept at working the American political system".
Huma's husband, Anthony Weiner, has created embarrassment due to his apparent compulsion to engage in sexting, the sending of "dick-pics" and other similar behavior, which forced his resignation from the House of Representatives, and hurt his bid to become mayor of New York. In August 2016, it was revealed that Anthony Weiner was still at it and that he had sent a picture of his crotch area clothed in underwear with his sleeping son in the background. On the 29th of August 2016, Huma announced that she was separating from Anthony Weiner.
Huma's father is the late Syed Abedin, a university professor who promoted the state policing of Sharia law in the Middle East and helped to found the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs.
Coordination with DNC against Sanders
In October 2016, a document dump to Wikileaks revealed that DNC Chief Donna Brazile had shared Sanders campaign plans with the Clinton campaign.
- Related Resources
- Paul Joseph Watson, "BERNIE DELEGATE: DNC IS REPLACING SANDERS SUPPORTERS WITH PAID SEAT FILLERS TO CREATE FAKE UNITY", Info Wars, 28 Jul 2016
- Barnini Chakraborty, "Sanders supporters look to Green Party's Jill Stein to take up the cause", Fox News, 27 Jul 2016
- Adam Shaw, "Trump camp works to peel off Sanders support amid 'Never Hillary' uprising", Fox News, 26 Jul 2016
- "Party of Sanders? Bernie poised to back Clinton, after reshaping Dem message", Fox News, 11 Jul 2016
On September 11 2012, the embassy in Benghazi was attacked by radicals, resulting in the death of the ambassador stationed there as well as multiple other individuals. Hillary has been criticized for failing to head requests for increased security, for failing to respond to the attacks with military support, and for trying to cast the attacks as a response to a video posted online. There are also accusations of gun-running and intentionally preventing support from being deployed.
the filmmaker that Hillary originally diverted attention to had his life greatly upended by her false and contrived accusations.
The congressional investigation into the response to the Benghazi attack resulted in a report that placed great blame on the Obama administration, and Hillary's State Department in particular, for the weak response, poor preparation, and general failure to defend the embassy in Benghazi.
Patricia Smith, Mother of one of the victims of the attack on the Benghazi embassy said "I was treated like dirt, I was called a liar. [Hillary Clinton] went on TV many times and nodding her head, thinking that she’s so wonderful and she knows everything and I know nothing… I don’t like her decisions, she kills people!"
In October a report came out that a man by the name of Marc Turi had been prosecuted by the Justice Department, with the result that all charges were dropped with prejudice. Marc Turi claimed that the purpose of the prosecution was to use him as a scapegoat for the State Department's own botched gun-running, and this, for the purpose of protecting Hillary Clinton in preparation for her presidential run. The claim was, further, that, in order to topple Libya, the State Department had been running guns to Al Qaeda, Ansar al-Sharia, ISIS, and likely other groups as well.
A report published in early November cites multiple sources that describe that some 4 guards among a team hired, hastily and with little oversight, to protect the embassy in Benghazi, had been involved in the attack and helped gain entry for their confederates outside the compound.
- Other Resources
- Gregory N. Hicks, "What the Benghazi attack taught me about Hillary Clinton", Fox News, 11 Sep 2016
- Catherine Herridge, Pamela K. Browne, "'We wired it': Emails suggest Clinton aide stage-managed Benghazi hearing questions", Fox News, 6 Sep 2016
- Jim Hoft, "Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary’s Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria", The Gateway Pundit, 31 Jul 2016
Rudeness, Disdain, and Disorder
While Hillary Clinton is generally composed and polite in public, many sources detail that her private behavior is anything but. Here is a small selection (see note reference for context, more examples, and more original source information).
- "Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut."
- "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!"
- "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!"
Documents dumped in October 2016 reveal a Clinton Campaign that viciously mocked and belittled both its constituents and opponents. The Clinton camp's disdain for the Catholic faith in particular ran so deep that, records show, they discussed planning a revolution, or "Catholic Spring", to force a reorganization of the Catholic church and some modification to its doctrine.
James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas Action released an video in October 2016 documenting how Hillary's campaign coordinates with 3rd parties and Super PACs to incite violence at Trump campaign events. One such activist connected with this activity, Zulema Rodriguez, who bragged about inciting violence at a Trump rally in Chicago, has been found to have received a payment from the Clinton campaign's payroll. A second video released by James O'Keefe's Project Veritas documents an undercover reporter discussing with individuals connected to the Clinton Campaign how to perpetrate voter fraud, and how voter fraud has been perpetrated in the past. Two individuals featured in these videos lost their jobs. Scott Foval was booted from his position, and Robert Creamer announced he was "stepping back" from his position. When questioned about these videos during a press conference shortly after her last debate with Donald Trump, Hillary dodged and then ended the conference.
Emails released by WikiLeaks in October 2016 show that President Obama intentionally intimidated the Supreme Court in order to pressure the court into ruling in favor of the Affordable Care Act (aka Obama Care) and that the Clintons credited this intimidation for having saved ObamaCare, countenanced this method, and recommended this method for handling a subsequent challenge.
A security agent interviewed by the FBI in connection with Hillary's mishandling of classified information revealed that Hillary behaved contemptuously towards her security staff and endangered herself and her security detail by ignoring security protocol. Her contemptuous attitude apparently so affected her security staff that on one occassion, when she broke her elbow after a fall in 2009, it elicited some snickering at her expense from her security detail. One agent is quoted as saying, "we sort of got the last laugh. It was kind of like payback: You’re treating us like s–t. Hey karma is a bitch! We were smiling to ourselves."
FBI investigation into Hillary's mishandling of classified information also revealed that Hillary may have pilfered furniture from the State Department as she ended her tenure as Secretary of State. The Clintons had also stolen from the White House before George W. Bush took office.
A witness in Georgia took footage of a Clinton campaign bus dumping human waste down a storm drain in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
Opposes the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact.
During her primary run against Barack Obama in 2008, Hillary Clinton, responding to pressure to exit the race, stated "My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California" fueling commentary that she was suggesting Barack Obama might be assassinated.
She has accused Donald Trump of being part of a radical right-wing fringe referred to as the alt-right.
While being critical of Donald Trump's involvement in the birther movement, which questioned whether President Obama was born in the United States, there is significant evidence to suggest that the birther movement was actually started by Hillary Clinton, beginning as early as 2007, in her primary run against Obama.
Hillary has expressed support for the idea of significantly increasing the federal excise tax on guns.
A document dump to WikiLeaks, of document purported to have been hacked from campaign manager, John Podesta, show Hillary cozying up to Wall Street bankers, pushing herself as a champion of free trade and asserted that "you need both a public and private position." Podesta has asserted that the documents are fake. Documents further show the Clinton campaign toying with manipulation of the Republican primary in order to get a weak candidate like Trump nominated in order to improve Hillary's chances.
Regarding Vladimir Putin, WikiLeaks' email dumps show that Hillary Clinton had told audiences that she found him "engaging", and "an interesting conversationalist."
Hillary Clinton has publicly expressed that she does not support TPP. However, emails released by WikiLeaks show that Hillary's campaign, rather, determined that she needed to express that sentiment, despite an actual support for TPP, so that she could get elected.
In 1992, Jerry Brown had criticized Bill Clinton owing to reports that he had breached ethics to promote his wife's career. In responding to this criticism, Hillary Clinton uttered "I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession which I entered before my husband was in public life." This saying became infamous as it was widely regarded at the time as being demeaning to housewives. In a later interview Hillary lamented that the reports had taken her comment out of context.
List of issues to Cover
There are many issues to cover with respect to Hillary Clinton. The list below is to serve as a stub for future documentation.
- Whitewater ties
- Aaron Klein, "EXCLUSIVE: Linda Tripp Reopens Vince Foster, Filegate, Travelgate, Whitewater Scandals", 29 Sep 2016
- Mysterious deaths
- Suicide of Vince Foster - Wikipedia
- Paul Joseph Watson, "FRIENDS OF DNC-LINKED SHAWN LUCAS “FREAKED OUT” BY HIS DEATH", Infowars, 11 Aug 2016
- Martin Gould, Alana Goodman, "EXCLUSIVE: Outrage at Julian Assange for implicating murdered DNC staffer in email leak and offering $20k reward - as the victim's parents accuse Wikileaks founder of ‘politicizing this horrible tragedy’", DailyMail, 10 Aug 2016
- "Assange implies murdered DNC staffer was WikiLeaks' source", Fox News, 10 Aug 2016
- Jim Hoft, "ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS DEATH=> Activist and Sanders Supporter Who Served Papers to DNC on Fraud Case Found Dead", The Gateway Pundit, 4 Aug 2016
- Emily Zanotti, "Still No Clues in Murder of DNC’s Seth Rich, As Conspiracy Theories Thicken", Heat St, 29 Jul 2016
- Pat Collins and Andrea Swalec, "27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot, Killed in Northwest DC", NBC Washington, 12 Jul 2016
- Jim Hoft, "Coincidence? UN Official “Accidentally” Crushes Throat and Dies Before Testifying Against Hillary Clinton", The Gateway Pundit, 2 Jul 2016
- Alana Goodman, "Hillary Clinton Bullied Vince Foster Before Suicide, Said Ex-Clinton Friend in Final Interview", The Washington Free Beacon, 6 Jun 2016
- Glenn Kessler, "No, Donald Trump, there’s nothing ‘fishy’ about Vince Foster’s suicide", The Washington Post, 25 May 2016
- Jerome R. Corsi, "Trump's Vince Foster attack backed by new evidence", WND, 24 May 2016
- Leo Hohmann, "Why was Hillary trying to reach Vince Foster on day he died?", WND, 24 May 2016
- Leo Hohmann, "Vince Foster 'suicide' shocker: 2nd wound documented", WND, 28 Feb 2016
- Health Concerns
- Ed Klein, "Michelle: Hillary Is On Drugs", Townhall, 25 Oct 2016
- Kyle Olson, "EMAIL: Podesta asked ‘How bad is her head?’", The American Mirror, 24 Oct 2016
- Kyle Olson, "Hillary laments ‘no more naps’ after final debate", The American Mirror, 20 Oct 2016
- Edmund Kozak, "New Emails: Hillary Needs Podium, ‘Cannot Walk Around’", PoliZette, 18 Oct 2016
- Jim Hoft, "Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton’s Souped Up Van Has a Bed", Gateway Pundit, 16 Oct 2016
- Jon Lockett, "'I DON’T NEED BRAIN TEST' Hillary Clinton slams suggestions she needs neurological test despite bizarre video showing her eyes moving ‘out-of-sync’", The Sun, 23 Sep 2016
- Daniel Halper, "Hillary refuses to take neurocognitive test", New York Post, 22 Sep 2016
- "Jimmy Fallon dons surgical mask to greet Hillary Clinton", Fox News, 20 Sep 2016
- "Analysts cite Clinton's illness in new plunge by Mexico peso", Yahoo News, 19 Sep 2016
- Lawrence K. Altman, M.D., "How Healthy Is Hillary Clinton? Doctors Weigh In", New York Times, 18 Sep 2016
- Julia Pace, Lisa Lerer, "Clinton returns to campaign, smiling and appearing energetic", KSL, 15 Sep 2016
- Lori, "Hillary’s Reckless Disregard for Proper Hydration Should Bar Her From Office", Glenn Beck, 13 Sep 2016
- "If Hillary Has “Pneumonia” Why Was She Seen Doing This Before Leaving Memorial?", For America, 13 Sep 2016
- Lori, "Hillary Body Double Conspiracy Spreads Like the Plague (or Walking Pneumonia)", Glenn Beck, 12 Sep 2016
- "Is this Hillary's undercover nurse? Pictures show mystery woman appearing to check Clinton's pulse as she clutches her heart before her collapse at 9/11 memorial", Daily Mail, 12 Sep 2016
- Gersh Kuntzman, "Clinton’s cover story for her pneumonia diagnosis further proves her first instinct is to lie", Daily News, 12 Sep 2016
- "Trump to release results of physical, calls candidate health 'an issue' after Clinton incident", Fox News, 12 Sep 2016
- Dr. Sreedhar Potarazu, "Dr. Potarazu: Why Clinton (or Trump) will likely experience a health crisis in office", Fox News, 11 Sep 2016
- Francesca Chambers, "'Read the reports': Hillary Clinton refuses to explain what she told the FBI about how a concussion impaired her memory", Daily Mail, 8 Sep 2016
- Amie Parnes, "Clinton campaign warns media to tread carefully", The Hill, 8 Sep 2016
- Kyle Olson, "Hillary admits upping med ‘load’ to combat coughing fits", The American Mirror, 6 Sep 2016
- John Binder, "Hacking Hillary: A complete timeline of 2016 coughing fits", The American Mirror, 6 Sep 2016
- Kristinn Taylor, "VIDEO==> Hillary Clinton Has Coughing Fit— LASTS FOR OVER 4 MINUTES!!", The Gateway Pundit, 5 Sep 2016
- Lucas Nolan, "Google Hides Popular Hillary Clinton Health Searches", Breitbart, 30 Aug 2016
- Paul Joseph Watson, "HUFFINGTON POST BANS JOURNALIST FOR WRITING ABOUT HILLARY’S HEALTH, DELETES ARTICLE", Infowars, 29 Aug 2016
- Daniel Halper, "Commercial flights are too ‘burdensome’ for Clinton", New York Post, 24 Aug 2016
- Paige Winfield Cunningham, "The health problem Clinton actually has", Washington Examiner, 24 Aug 2016
- Joseph Weber, "Where's Hillary? Clinton off campaign trail as Trump seeks comeback", Fox News, 24 Aug 2016
- "Clinton dismisses health concerns, calls allegations 'wacky strategy'", Fox News, 23 Aug 2016
- Jim Hoft, "BRILLIANT! ‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinton to LA for Her Hollywood Fundraising Gigs", Gateway Pundit, 23 Aug 2016
- Paul Joseph Watson, "TOP DOCTOR: CONCERNS OVER HILLARY’S HEALTH ‘NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY’", Infowars, 22 Aug 2016
- Jim Hoft, "Wikileaks: Hillary’s Advisors Contacted NFL Commish to Ask About Her “Cracked Head”", Gateway Pundit, 22 Aug 2016
- Patrick Howley, "New York Times Tech Columnist Calls on Google to Hide Hillary Health Info", Breitbart, 21 Aug 2016
- Jim Hoft, "EXHAUSTED HILLARY Is Taking Off Weekends — And Media Is Covering It Up", The Gateway Pundit, 15 Aug 2016
- Susan Milligan, "Hillary's Health: Conspiracy or Concern?", U.S. News & World Report, 15 Aug 2016
- "HEALTH WATCH: Hillary Clinton’s ‘Erratic’ Behavior Raises Eyebrows", Heat Street, 15 Aug 2016
- Ian Schwartz, "FOX News' Medical Team: What Do Hillary Clinton's Neurological Records Show?", Real Clear Politics, 8 Aug 2016
- Alex Kramer, "How Too Much Thyroid Hormone Affects Your Heart", Everyday Health, 8 Jul 2016
- Official Campaign Website
- Hillary Clinton - Twitter
- Hillary Clinton - Wikipedia
- Victoria Woodhull - Wikipedia
- "New York" - Freedom in the 50 States'
- "Emails show Clinton aide called Comey 'bad choice' for FBI director", Fox News, 4 Nov 2016
- Gateway Pundit, "Oopsie=> Hillary Goes to Winterville, NC… Keeps Calling it Greenville", Gateway Pundit, 3 Nov 2016
- Christian Datoc, "Hillary Forgets Who She’s Supposed To Be Campaigning For — Tells NC To Vote For ‘Ray Cooper’ [VIDEO"], The Daily Caller, 3 Nov 2016
- "Assange says hacked Clinton emails didn't come from Russia government", Fox News, 3 Nov 2016
- "Medford Police Patrolmen’s Association Posts Photo Of Officers ‘Arresting’ Hillary Clinton", CBS Boston, 30 Oct 2016
- "Daughter of Eric Garner slams Clinton campaign over emails about father's death", Fox News, 28 Oct 2016
- Paul Joseph Watson, "WIKILEAKS EMAIL: HILLARY CAMPAIGN STRUGGLES TO REACH “F**KING DUMB” YOUNG PEOPLE", InfoWars, 28 Oct 2016
- "Emails show Clinton campaign expressed concerns about Sanders' rise", Fox News, 27 Oct 2016
- Charlie Spiering, "WikiLeaks: Clinton Team Leaked Creepshot of Bernie Sanders in His Swimming Suit", Breitbart, 26 Oct 2016
- Rosalind S. Helderman, "WikiLeaks reveals fears and frustrations inside Clinton world", The Washington Post, 25 Oct 2016
- "WikiLeaks email release shows Clinton campaign discussing diversity", Fox News, 25 Oct 2016
- Jim Stinson, "Alleged Clinton Fixer: ‘New York Times Has Become the National Enquirer’", PoliZette, 25 Oct 2016
- Tyler Durden, "New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through 'Oversamples'", Zero Hedge, 23 Oct 2016
- Alex Pfeiffer, "Hillary Supporters Chant ‘Lock Him Up’ At Rally", Daily Caller, 23 Oct 2016
- "Trump jeered over Clinton slams at charity dinner, as candidates get personal", Fox News, 21 Oct 2016
- Edmund Kozak, "WikiLeaks: Donna Brazile Shreds Obama Economy", PoliZette, 21 Oct 2016
- Kenneth P. Vogel, "WikiLeaks poisons Hillary’s relationship with left", Politco, 21 Oct 2016
- Steven Nelson, "Gary Johnson Says 'Glaring Double Standard' Kept Hillary Clinton’s Mosul 'Mistake' From Being an Aleppo Moment", U.S. News & World Report, 20 Oct 2016
- Emma Foster, "EXCLUSIVE: Is CIA censoring jailed contractor's explosive book to protect Clinton? Veteran jailed for killings in Pakistan claims agency obstructed memoir of 'mini-Benghazi'", Daily Mail, 20 Oct 2016
- Christopher S. Rugaber, Josh Boak, "AP FACT CHECK: Trump, Clinton and their debate claims", KSL, 20 Oct 2016
- Tyler Shepard, "Florida Democrats push for new voting rules", Click Orlando, 20 Oct 2016
- Larry O'Connor, "Last week Hillary agreed that Gore ‘won’ 2000 election", Hot Air, 20 Oct 2016
- Jim Hoft, "WIKILEAKS: Podesta Says It’s OK for Illegals to Vote With Driver’s License….", The Gateway Pundit, 19 Oct 2016
- Ian Schwartz, "Megyn Kelly vs. Donna Brazile: Did You Receive Debate Question Beforehand?; Brazile: I Will Not Be "Persecuted"", RealClear Politics, 19 Oct 2016
- Joe Schoffstall, "Memo: Google’s Eric Schmidt Working Directly With the Clinton Campaign", The Washington Free Beacon, 19 Oct 2016
- Paul Joseph Watson, "WIKILEAKS EMAILS: HILLARY CLINTON ‘DOESN’T KNOW WHAT PLANET SHE’S ON’", InfoWars, 19 Oct 2016
- Edmund Kozak, "WikiLeaks: Hillary Wants Obamacare to ‘Unravel’", PoliZette, 18 Oct 2016
- "‘Take the money!’ Clinton aides agreed on own to take foreign lobbyist cash", Fox News, 17 Oct 2016
- Josh Lederman and Ken Thomas, "Emails show Clinton's response to LGBT backlash", KSL, 17 Oct 2016
- Ezra Dulis, "Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Campaign Plans to Get Ahead of ‘Hyper Sensitive’ Health, Tax Issues", Breitbart, 16 Oct 2016
- "WikiLeaks: Podesta lamented that a Muslim, not a white man, named as killer in 2015 massacre", Fox News, 16 Oct 2016
- Frieda Powers, "Roseanne Barr reveals what happened to her when she stood up to the Clintons", BIZPAC Review, 14 Oct 2016
- Catherine Lucey and Kathleen Hennessey, "Clinton plots a 'do no harm' campaign amid Trump whirlwind", KSL, 14 Oct 2016
- "Wikileaks emails REVEALS Hillary campaign pushing Muslim Obama narrative!", The Right Scoop, 13 Oct 2016
- Tyler Durden, "Wikileaks Releases Another 2,000 Podesta Emails In Part 6 Of Data Dump", Zero Hedge, 13 Oct 2016
- Kevin Daley, "Email Suggests Biden Aide Sabotaged His Presidential Aspirations To Help Hillary", The Daily Caller, 12 Oct 2016
- Paul Joseph Watson, "WIKILEAKS: CLINTON SURROGATES WANTED TO FOOL “BITCHING” BERNIE VOTERS INTO SUPPORTING HILLARY", InfoWars, 12 Oct 2016
- Joe Concha, "Top Clinton aide in leaked email: 'Can we survive not answering questions' from press?", The Hill, 12 Oct 2016
- "WikiLeaks, Clinton campaign in Twitter war over latest leaks", Fox News, 11 Oct 2016
- Tyler Durden, "Wikileaks Releases Another 1,100 Emails From John Podesta In Third Data Dump", Zero Hedge, 11 Oct 2016
- Daniel Halper, "Aide calls Chelsea Clinton a ‘spoiled brat’ in leaked emails", New York Post, 11 Oct 2016
- Kyle Sammin, "Clinton Campaign Threatens To Sue Florida For Following Voter Registration Laws", The Federalist, 10 Oct 2016
- Jack Heretik, "Clinton Adviser Asked if David Brock Was a ‘Republican Plant’", The Washington Free Beacon, 10 Oct 2016
- "In tape, Clinton characterized much needed young Sanders supporters, calls self 'center left, to the center right'", Fox News, 1 Oct 2016
- Christopher S. Rugaber and Jeff Horwitz, "Fact check: Trump, Clinton deny their own words in debate", KSL, 27 Sep 2016
- Lisa Riley Roche, "Trump, Clinton have work to do to make Utah voters 'comfortable' following debate", KSL, 27 Sep 2016
- Richard Grenell, "The top sixteen moments of the first 2016 presidential debate", Fox News, 27 Sep 2016
- Dan Gainor, "Lester Holt spins debate for Hillary 6 huge ways, plays 'Gotcha' with Trump", Fox News, 27 Sep 2016
- John Kartch, "List of Hillary Tax Hikes", Americans for Tax Reform, 26 Sep 2016
- "Trump, Clinton clash at fiery first debate on trade, tax returns, temperament", Fox News, 26 Sep 2016
- "Trump questions Clinton's temperament, calls her 'out of control'", Fox News, 26 Sep 2016
- "Talk of Gennifer Flowers, Mark Cuban and Hillary's step stool dominate pre-debate chatter", Fox News, 26 Sep 2016
- Daniel Halper, "Trump calls on Clinton to return donations from Anthony Weiner", New York Post, 23 Sep 2016
- James Taranto, "“Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?” Two odd videos featuring Hillary have tongues wagging ahead of debate", Fox News, 23 Sep 2016
- "Clinton: ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ of Trump", The Washington Post, 22 Sep 2016
- Anna Giaritelli, "A Kennedy claims H.W. Bush voting for Clinton", Washington Examiner, 20 Sep 2016
- Dom Giordano, "Philly FOP Chief On Presidential Endorsement: Clinton ‘Blew The Police Off’", CBS Philly, 19 Sep 2016
- Abby Phillip, Ed O'Keefe, "Among Democrats, deep concern about Clinton’s Hispanic strategy", The Washington Post, 18 Sep 2016
- Laura Ingraham, "Laura Ingraham: To boost a sagging Hillary, Obama brags about the sagging economy", Fox News, 15 Sep 2016
- "Interview: Chelsea Clinton on Family Life, Her Mother's Campaign and More", Time Warner Cable News, 14 Sep 2016
- Christine Gorman, "What Do the Presidential Candidates Know about Science?", Scientific American, 13 Sep 2016
- "Florida congressional candidate apologizes for remarks about 'sex with' Hillary Clinton", Fox News, 13 Sep 2016
- "Clinton says she didn't think pneumonia diagnosis disclosure 'was going to be that big a deal'", Fox News, 13 Sep 2016
- Adam Shaw, "What happens if Clinton drops out?", Fox News, 13 Sep 2016
- Wayne Allyn Root, "'Basket of deplorables': For once, Hillary told the truth about what she really thinks", Fox News, 12 Sep 2016
- Sarah Westwood, "State Department says releasing Clinton emails before election is 'simply physically impossible'", Washington Examiner, 8 Sep 2016
- Paul Bedard, "Flashback: Left claimed Bush 'bulge' was debate listening device", Washington Examiner, 8 Sep 2016
- Paul Joseph Watson, "WAS HILLARY WEARING AN EARPIECE DURING LAST NIGHT’S PRESIDENTIAL FORUM?", Info Wars, 8 Sep 2016
- "Clinton suggests Russia using cyberattacks to influence White House race", Fox News, 6 Sep 2016
- "Clinton offers plan to prevent 'excessive' drug price hikes", Fox News, 2 Sep 2016
- "Trump vows to 'rebuild' military, in American Legion address", Fox News, 1 Sep 2016
- "Clinton campaign digging for ways to trip up Trump at debate", Fox News, 30 Aug 2016
- Lisa Riley Roche, "Democrats, Clinton sending anti-Trump mailers to Utah voters", KSL, 29 Aug 2016
- "Clinton proposes plan to address mental health treatment", Fox News, 29 Aug 2016
- "Assange blasts media for 'politicization' of election campaign in Fox interviews", Fox News, 26 Aug 2016
- Jonathan Harper, "Raising Money for Clinton, Cher Sounds Off (and Not Just About Trump)", New York Times, 23 Aug 2016
- John R. Lott, "Trump foes miss the mark on Clinton's Second Amendment stand", Fox News, 16 Aug 2016
- "Trump says Clinton, Democrats have 'failed and betrayed' African-Americans after Milwaukee riots", Fox News, 16 Aug 2016
- Will Axford, "Poll: Three out of five Texans support secession if Hillary becomes president", Chron, 17 Aug 2016
- Rebecca Savransky, "Walker blames Clinton for 'inflaming the situation' in Milwaukee", The Hill, 16 Aug 2016
- "Recent polls show Trump gaining on Clinton when 3rd-party candidates considered", Fox News, 16 Aug 2016
- "Clinton campaign enlists undocumented 'Dreamers' for voter registration drive", Fox News, 15 Aug 2016
- Kyle Olson, "PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton’s protective wall around Chappaqua estate", The American Mirror, 12 Aug 2016
- Ryan Girdusky, "Leaked e-mail shows Soros urged Clinton to intervene in Albania civil unrest", The American Mirror, 11 Aug 2016
- "Dems worried another hacked email trove could surface before November", Fox News, 11 Aug 2016
- "Most Want to See Clinton, Trump Tax Returns, Medical Records", Rasmussen Report, 11 Aug 2016
- Hillary Clinton, "Exclusive: Hillary Clinton: What I have in common with Utah leaders — religious freedom and the Constitution", Deseret News, 10 Aug 2016
- Malia Zimmerman, "Clinton accused of aiding Moscow ops with push for 'Russian Silicon Valley'", Fox News, 10 Aug 2016
- Daniel Halper, "Poll shows Trump gaining on Clinton", New York Post, 10 Aug 2016
- "Former top Bush official Negroponte endorses Clinton", Fox News, 10 Aug 2016
- Alana Goodman, "EXCLUSIVE: Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty", DailyMail, 9 Aug 2016
- Tory Dunnan, "Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee", WPTV, 9 Aug 2016
- Emma Green, "Black Pastors Are Breaking the Law to Get Hillary Clinton Elected", The Atlantic, 8 Aug 2016
- "Report: Clinton's jobs push as senator fell flat, helped donors", Fox News, 8 Aug 2016
- Elizabeth Harrington, "Report: Hillary Clinton would hike taxes by $1.3 trillion", Fox News, 4 Aug 2016
- Tori Richards, "Battle of the Billionaires: Clinton’s uber-rich backers pour money into Trump fight", Fox News, 4 Aug 2016
- "Trump calls Clinton 'devil,' warns of 'rigged' race, makes ISIS charge", Fox News, 2 Aug 2016
- "Mural of bikini-clad Hillary Clinton 'covered up' with burqa", Fox News, 2 Aug 2016
- "Rep. Hanna becomes first GOP member of Congress to support Clinton", Fox News, 2 Aug 2016
- bakedalaska, 5:25 PM - 1 Aug 2016, Twitter
- "People carried out on stretchers after waiting in heat for tardy Clinton", Fox News, 1 Aug 2016
- Greg P., Twitchy, "Hilarious New Ad From Trump Campaign: ‘Even Bill Is Tired Of The Lies, SAD!’", Fox News, 30 Jul 2016
- Christoper S. Rugaber, "AP Fact Check: Misfires in Hillary Clinton's speech", KSL, 29 Jul 2016
- William Whalen, "Meet Hillary Clinton 4.0. Can this change-maker, fighter and peacemaker beat Donald Trump?", Fox News, 29 Jul 2016
- Jim Hoft, "JAMES O’KEEFE ASSAULTED – THROWN TO GROUND During Undercover Op at DNC (VIDEO)", The Gateway Pundit, 28 Jul 2016
- "U.S. intelligence chief not ready to identify source of Democratic email hack", Yahoo News, 28 Jul 2016
- "Hillary Clinton's acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention", Fox News, 28 Jul 2016
- "Clinton reaches out to Sanders supporters in acceptance speech", Fox News, 28 Jul 2016
- "Clinton accepts Democratic nomination, says 2016 'choice is clear'", Fox News, 28 Jul 2016
- Paul Bedard, "Border Patrol union: Clinton amnesty endangers U.S., 'cartels, Islamic extremists' set to invade", Washington Examiner, 28 Jul 2016
- "Obama passes baton to Clinton, stirs up '3rd term' charges", Fox News, 28 Jul 2016
- "Pelosi says Clinton struggles with white male vote because of 'guns, gays and God'", Fox News, 28 Jul 2016
- "Dinesh D'souza's 'Hillary's America' is the top-grossing documentary of 2016", Fox News, 28 Feb 2016
- Daniel Halper, "Clinton campaigns move to force Trump super-PAC ad off TV", New York Post, 27 Jul 2016
- Lisa Lehrer, "BILL CLINTON TELLS A LOVE STORY TO MAKE HIS CASE FOR HILLARY", Associated Press, 27 Jul 2016
- "Clinton says there is 'Hillary standard' for her on campaign trail", Fox News, 25 Jul 2016
- "Again with the emails: Latest scandal rocks Clinton's crowning at convention start". Fox News, 25 Jul 2016
- Christine Rouselle, "Hillary Clinton Hires Debbie Wasserman Schultz", Town Hall, 24 Jul 2016
- "Wikileaks dump appears to show DNC favored Clinton campaign", Fox News, 23 Jul 2016
- Blanche Johnson, "Dinesh D'Souza: 'Hillary has no vision for America'", Fox News, 22 Jul 2016
- Alana Goodman, "Mystery surrounds sources of many Bill Clinton speaking fees", The Washington Free Beacon, 20 Jul 2016
- "Watchdog: HUD's Castro violated federal law by touting Clinton in interview", Fox News, 19 Jul 2016
- Lauran Neergaard, "PRESIDENTIAL HEALTH: DO WE KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THE CANDIDATES?", Associated Press, 18 Jul 2016
- "DNC Election Fraud Whistleblower Found Murdered", We Are Anonymous, 14 Jul 2016
- Julia Hahn, "Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants During First Term Alone", Breitbart, 14 Jul 2016
- "Full Transcript of Charles Koch's Interview with Fortune", Fortune, 12 Jul 2016
- Judge Andrew P. Napolitano, "Hillary Clinton, James Comey and the Department of Political Justice", Fox News, 7 Jul 2016
- Dan Riehl, "Darrell Issa: ‘We Are in a Crisis,’ and Hillary Clinton Is a ‘Criminal Involved in a Criminal Enterprise’", Breitbart, 6 Jul 2016
- Jazz Shaw, "Good question: why is Hillary Clinton using Air Force One on the campaign trail?", Hot Air, 5 Jul 2016
- Katie Rogers, "Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Calls Donald Trump’s Star of David Tweet Anti-Semitic", , 4 Jul 2016
- Eric Garland, "Hillary Clinton reads 'sigh' off her teleprompter", The Hill, 1 Jul 2016
- Peter Byrne, "Clinton sought secret info on EU bailout plans as son-in-law's doomed hedge fund gambled on Greece", Fox News, 1 Jul 2016
- "Former Secret Service officer calls Hillary Clinton a 'dictator,' details Bill's infidelity", Fox News, 27 Jun 2016
- Neelesh Moorthy, "Hillary Clinton attacks Donald Trump over his 'war hero' dig at John McCain", Politifact, 3 Jun 2016
- "Clinton names Virginia Sen. Kaine as running mate", Fox News, 23 Jul 2016
- Betsy Woodruff, "Tim Kaine Once Said Cheating Politicians Should Resign—Including Bill Clinton", The Daily Beast, 16 Aug 2016
- Aaron Klein, "EXCLUSIVE: Linda Tripp Reopens Vince Foster, Filegate, Travelgate, Whitewater Scandals", 29 Sep 2016
- Linda Tripp - Wikipedia
- Daniel Harper, Carl Campanile, Bob Fredericks, "Colin Powell: Bill Clinton ‘still d—ing bimbos (according to the NYP)’", New York Post, 14 Sep 2016
- Anna Giaritelli, "Why a former Secret Service agent believes Bill Clinton's accusers", Washington Examiner, 10 Oct 2016
- Malia Zimmerman, "Lawsuit seeks to expose, unravel plea deal for billionaire sex offender", Fox News, 18 Jul 2016
- Malia Zimmerman, "Obama team nixed fundraiser by attorney for sex offender pal of Bill Clinton, emails show", Fox News, 12 Aug 2016
- Tyler Durden, ""Bill Clinton Was Here": The Elite One-Percent’s 'Orgy Island' Exposed", Zero Hedge, 30 May 2016
- Lia Eustachewich, "‘Sex slave’ claims Bill Clinton visited Epstein’s ‘orgy island’", Page Six, 24 Jan 2015
- Aaron Klein, "EXCLUSIVE VIDEO–Paula Jones Relives Bill Clinton’s Alleged Sexual Assault: ‘He Asked Me to Kiss It’", Breitbart, 24 Oct 2016
- Alexandra Genova, "'We need a real President with brains and guts!': Bill Clinton's sexual assault accuser Paula Jones takes a selfie with Trump", Daily Mail, 7 Feb 2016
- Aaron Klein, "EXCLUSIVE AUDIO – Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton Paid $200 For Me to Abort His Baby", Breitbart, 14 Oct 2016
- Aaron Klein, "EXCLUSIVE: CAUGHT ON TAPE — Bill Clinton on Being an ‘Equal Opportunity F*cker’: ‘I’ve Got Good Taste’", Breitbart, 16 Oct 2016
- Benedict Brook, "Bill Clinton’s big omission from his speech at the Democratic National Convention", news.com.au, 27 Jul 2016
- Aaron Klein, "EXCLUSIVE – Juanita Broaddrick Provides Never Before Published Details On Bill Clinton’s Rape", Breitbart, 10 Jul 2016
- Aaron Klein, "EXCLUSIVE – Clinton Sexual Assault Accusers Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey Unite Against NBC’s Andrea Mitchell", Breitbart, 19 Aug 2016
- "Nurse who treated Bill Clinton 'rape' victim talks", WND, 14 Sep 2016
- Aaron Klein, "EXCLUSIVE VIDEO – Juanita Broaddrick: Hillary Tried To Silence Me On Bill Clinton’s Rape", Breitbart, 12 Oct 2016
- Thomas Lifson, "Michael Issikoff says NBC is sitting on devastating tape of Juanita Broaddrick", American Thinker, 14 Oct 2016
- Katie J.M. Baker, "Juanita Broaddrick Wants to Be Believed", Buzzfeed, 14 Aug 2016
- 11:42 AM - 6 Jan 2016 - Twitter
- Kyle Olson, "Juanita Broaddrick fears for her life: ‘I don’t feel safe anymore’", The American Mirror, 25 Aug 2016
- "Clinton rape accuser drops Twitter bomb on Chelsea", WND, 28 Sep 2016
- Juanita Broaddrick: @atensnut, 10:36 AM - 28 Sep 2016, Twitter
- Juanita Broaddrick: @atensnut, 10:37 AM - 28 Sep 2016, Twitter
- Juanita Broaddrick: @atensnut, 10:38 AM - 28 Sep 2016, Twitter
- Juanita Broaddrick: @atensnut, 10:40 AM - 28 Sep 2016, Twitter
- Juanita Broaddrick: @atensnut, 10:42 AM - 28 Sep 2016, Twitter
- Juanita Broaddrick: @atensnut, 10:44 AM - 28 Sep 2016, Twitter
- Aaron Klein, "EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time", Breitbart, 19 Oct 2016
- Martin Gould, "Are these the Clintons' secret grandkids? Their father - the man who claims he's Bill’s love child - says his prostitute mother slept with the former Arkansas governor 13 times and received seven $100 bills every month delivered by a state trooper", Daily Mail, 12 Oct 2016
- Jerome R. Corsi, "'CLINTON'S BLACK SON' DEMANDS DNA SAMPLE", WND, 19 Oct 2016
- Sharon Churcher, "Return Of The Semen Stained Dress! Bill’s ‘Secret Son’ Begs Lewinsky For DNA Sample", Radar Online, 1 Nov 2016
- Jerome R. Corsi, "YouTube backs off ban of 'Clinton's black son'", WND, 27 Oct 2016
- Dennis Romboy, "CNN anchor shuts down Utah GOP chairman's claim of a Clinton illegitimate son", KSL, 13 Oct 2016
- Caroline Howe, "EXCLUSIVE: Slush funds to pay 'personal consultant' Huma Abedin, a $34,000 a night Caribbean holiday for daughter Chelsea and payoffs to silence Bill's sex accusers - How Hillary has used donations to the Clinton Foundation as her ‘personal piggy bank’", Daily Mail, 29 Jun 2016
- Fred Lucas, "Clinton Foundation questions hang over Dem convention start, pols seek probe", Fox News, 25 Jul 2016
- Mark Hosenball, Dustin Volz, and John Walcott, "Clinton Foundation hired cyber firm after suspected hacking: sources", Reuters, 18 Aug 2016
- Eric Bolling, "Eric Bolling: Will Hillary use her Clinton Foundation billions to help Louisiana?", Fox News, 23 Aug 2016
- "Clinton camp tries to deflect foreign money criticism, points finger at Trump campaign", Fox News, 21 Aug 2016
- "Clinton pushes back on foundation controversy, says it's been transparent", Fox News, 25 Aug 2016
- Amie Parnes, "Foundation headaches mount for Clintons", The Hill, 30 Aug 2016
- Malia Zimmerman, "Billionaire sex offender Epstein once claimed he co-founded Clinton Foundation", Fox News, 6 Jul 2016
- Richard Pollock, "EXCLUSIVE: Clinton Foundation Auditor Has Troubled Regulatory History", Daily Caller, 27 Jun 2016
- "Hayes on new questions about State Dept .and Clinton Foundation overlap", Fox News, 11 Aug 2016
- "Emails raise new questions on ties between Clinton Foundation, State Department", Fox News, 10 Aug 2016
- Drew Griffin, "Top Clinton State Department aide helped Clinton Foundation", CNN, 11 Aug 2016
- James Rosen, "State Department sought land deal with Nigerian firm tied to Clinton Foundation", Fox News, 17 Aug 2016
- Sarah Westwood, "Clinton Foundation drug contracts intersected with State Department work", Washington Examiner, 3 Aug 2016
- "Department Gave Special Access to Top Clinton Foundation Donors", Judicial Watch, 22 Aug 2016
- "Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her at State", Yahoo, 23 Aug 2016
- "Clinton State Department Stonewalled AP for Three Years", National Review, 23 Aug 2016
- "Multiple donors to Clinton Foundation met with her while at State Department", Fox News, 23 Aug 2016
- James Rosen, "Clinton Foundation executive left 148 phone messages for Hillary Clinton's top aide", Fox News, 23 Aug 2016
- Catherine Herridge, Pamela K. Browne, "Watchdog: Clinton finance director was 'middle' man between foundation, State", Fox News, 24 Aug 2016
- "Clinton's foundation to alter donations policy if elected", Fox News, 18 Aug 2016
- "Trump camp: 'Loophole' would allow smaller Clinton charities to take foreign cash", Fox News, 23 Aug 2016
- "A pattern emerges: Clinton Inc., at home and abroad", ArkansasOnline, 24 Aug 2016
- "IRS looking into Clinton Foundation 'pay-to-play' claims", Fox News, 27 Jul 2016
- "Trump calls for special prosecutor to probe Clinton Foundation", Fox News, 23 Aug 2016
- "Surrogate Silence: Dem officials mum as Clinton battles foundation allegations", Fox News, 24 Aug 2016
- Newt Gingrich, "Newt Gingrich: There's no good reason to keep the Clinton Foundation ope", Fox News, 24 Aug 2016
- "Clinton Cash Map UNCOVERED! Find Out How Bill & Hillary Made $110M — But America Paid!", Radar Online, 25 Aug 2016
- Raphael Williams, "Memo undercuts Hillary story on controversial Russian uranium deal, Clinton Foundation", Circa, 25 Aug 2016
- "Top Bill Clinton aide criticized ex-president for conflicts of interest, emails show", Fox News, 21 Oct 2016
- "State Department to release all Clinton schedules before election", Fox News, 1 Sep 2016
- Kevin Daley, "WikiLeaks: State Dept Coordinated Email Release With Clinton Campaign", Daily Caller, 11 Oct 2016
- "Republicans claim 'collusion' after email appears to show DOJ, Clinton campaign contact", Fox News, 11 Oct 2016
- Jerome R. Corsi, "Haitians fear Clintons will 'scam' them again", WND, 11 Oct 2016
- Kevin Daley, "WikiLeaks: Qatar Gave Clinton Foundation A Million Dollar Check For Bill’s Birthday", Daily Caller, 13 Oct 2016
- Christian Datoc, "‘ADDRESS THAT’ — Chris Wallace GRILLS Hillary On Clinton Foundation Corruption [VIDEO"], The Daily Caller, 19 Oct 2016
- Ed Henry, "Abedin implicated Clinton in foundation trade-off with Morocco amid $12 million commitment", Fox News, 20 Oct 2016
- Richard Pollock, "BOMBSHELL: Chelsea Privately Declared War On Clinton Foundation in 2011", Daily Caller, 11 Oct 2016
- Howard Kurtz, "Hillary headache: Even Chelsea ripped 'hustling' at lucrative family foundation", Fox News, 28 Oct 2016
- "Clinton aide says Foundation paid for Chelsea’s wedding, WikiLeaks emails show", Fox News, 6 Nov 2016
- Devin Barrett, "Secret Recordings Fueled FBI Feud in Clinton Probe", Wall Street Journal, 2 Nov 2016
- "FBI's Clinton Foundation investigation now 'a very high priority,' sources say", Fox News, 2 Nov 2016
- Tim Hains, "Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards 'Likely an Indictment'", Real Clear Politics, 2 Nov 2016
- Jerome R. Corsi, "FBI 'revolt of Watergate proportions' if Hillary skates", WND, 24 Jun 2016
- John Solomon and Kellan Howell, "FBI found extensive evidence Hillary emails violated federal records laws", Circa, 2 Sep 2016
- "Clinton team used special program to scrub server, Gowdy says", Fox News, 26 Aug 2016
- Louis Nelson, "Clinton told FBI she relied on others' judgment on classified material", Politico, 2 Sep 2016
- Jim Hoft, "REPORTER: DOJ, FBI 'SUPER PISSED OFF' at Obama White House Over Clinton Investigation (Video)", The Gateway Pundit, 29 Jan 2016
- Larry O'Connor, "Reporter: FBI ordered ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones’ during Clinton/Lynch meeting", Hot Air, 1 Jul 2016
- Matt Apuzzo, "Lynch to Accept Guidance of F.B.I. in Clinton Email Inquiry", New York Times, 1 Jul 2016
- Nick Gass, "FBI recommends no charges against Clinton in email probe", Politico, 5 Jul 2016
- Corky Siemaszko, "FBI Recommends No Criminal Charges Against Hillary Clinton", NBC News, 5 Jul 2016
- "Judiciary panel chairman to Lynch: DOJ decision on Clinton ‘defies logic and the law’", Fox News, 12 Jul 2016
- "FBI DIRECTOR: POSSIBLE THAT HOSTILE ACTORS GAINED ACCESS TO CLINTON'S PERSONAL EMAIL ACCOUNT", AP, 5 Jul 2016
- David Martosko, "BREAKING NEWS: Clinton cleared on email scandal by FBI – despite sending and receiving top-secret information on a server which was 'possibly' hacked by America's enemies", Daily Mail, 5 Jul 2016
- "FBI director grilled over Clinton email claims at tense hearing", Fox News, 7 Jul 2016
- Catherine Herridge, Pamela K. Browne, "House Republicans detail perjury allegations against Clinton", Fox News, 16 Aug 2016
- "Clinton fact-checked on 'truthful' claim in email scandal", Fox News, 1 Aug 2016
- "Clinton doubles down on disputed claim FBI found her email remarks 'truthful'", Fox News, 4 Aug 2016
- Tyler Durden, "Podesta To Mills: "We Are Going To Have To Dump All Those Emails"", Zero Hedge, 1 Nov 2016
- "Hillary Clinton in 2000: 'Why Would I Have Ever Wanted to Do Email?'", ABC News
- "Clinton reportedly told FBI that Colin Powell urged her to use private email", Fox News, 19 Aug 2016
- "Colin Powell says Clinton officials trying to 'pin' email scandal on him", Fox News, 22 Aug 2016
- "Former Secretary of State Colin Powell gave Clinton tips for private email use", Fox News, 8 Sep 2016
- Catherine Herridge, Pamela K. Browne, "FBI doc dump on email case reveals role of 'confidential' Clinton aide", Fox News, 28 Sep 2016
- Joel B. Pollak, "FBI: Hillary Clinton Lost Cell Phones with Classified Emails", Breitbart, 2 Sep 2016
- Daniel Halper, "Clinton emailed classified information after leaving State Dept.", New York Post, 31 Aug 2016
- Joel Gehrke, "Clinton lawyer may have exposed entire server to China", Washington Examiner, 21 Oct 2016
- Eileen AJ Connelly, "Bin Laden secrets revealed in latest Clinton email leak", New York Post, 9 Oct 2016
- "Sources: 99 percent chance foreign intel agencies breached Clinton server", Fox News, 3 Nov 2016
- "Emails show close Clinton allies in dark, shocked over ‘insane’ server setup", Fox News, 27 Oct 2016
- Edmund Kozak, "WikiLeaks: Podesta Warned Hillary To Stop Discussing Sensitive Info via Email", PoliZette, 3 Nov 2016
- John R. Schindler, "The FBI Investigation of EmailGate Was a Sham", Observer, 25 Sep 2016
- Steve Eder, "‘We Need to Clean This Up’: Clinton Aide’s Newly Public Email Shows Concern", New York Times, 25 Oct 2016
- Tyler Durden, "The Smoking Gun: Cheryl Mills Tells Podesta 'We Need To Clean This Up - Obama Has Emails From Her'", Hedge Zero, 26 Oct 2016
- "Clinton directed her maid to print out classified materials", Fox News, 6 Nov 2016
- Catherine Herridge, Pamela K. Browne, "'Gag' order: FBI confirms special secrecy agreements for agents in Clinton email probe", Fox News, 14 Jul 2016
- Christian Datoc, "2015: DOJ Prosecutes A Naval Reservist For Mishandling Classified Info WITHOUT MALICIOUS INTENT", The Daily Caller, 5 Jul 2016
- Josh Gerstein, "Citing Clinton, sailor seeks leniency in submarine photos case", Politico, 15 Aug 2016
- Jennifer G. Hickey, "General's guilty plea in leak probe fuels double-standard claims by Clinton critics", Fox News, 20 October 2016
- Steven Nelson, "Attorneys Intend to Ask for 'the Clinton Deal'", U.S. News & World Report, 6 Jul 2016
- Tim Johnson and Marisa Taylor, "Clinton email decision seen as lifeline for those facing similar charges", McClatchy DC, 6 Jul 2016
- Ben Kesling, "To Fight Discharge, Marine’s Lawyer Points to Hillary Clinton’s Security Lapses", Wall Street Journal, 14 Oct 2016
- Eric Tucker and Matthew Daly, "No double standard for Clinton, FBI director tells GOP", KSL, 7 Jul 2016
- "Executed Iranian scientist discussed in Clinton server emails, fueling GOP accusations", Fox News, 8 Aug 2016
- Jonah Bennett, "Apparent Army Opsec Brief Lists Hillary Clinton, David Petraeus As Examples Of Insider Security Threats", The Daily Caller, 21 Aug 2016
- Paul Sperry, "FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe", New York Post, 6 Oct 2016
- Malia Zimmerman, Adam Housley, "FBI, DOJ roiled by Comey, Lynch decision to let Clinton slide by on emails, says insider", Fox News, 12 Oct 2016
- Kerry Picket, "EXCLUSIVE: FBI Agents Say Comey ‘Stood In The Way’ Of Clinton Email Investigation", Daily Caller, 17 Oct 2016
- Kyle Olson, "AG Lynch refuses to answer questions over 74 times", The American Mirror, 12 Jul 2016
- Catherine Herridge, "Congress could get record of FBI's Clinton interview over emails by this week", Fox News, 15 Aug 2016
- Matt Zapotosky, "FBI releases Hillary Clinton email investigation documents", The Washington Post, 2 Sep 2016
- Catherine Herridge, Pamela K. Browne, "FBI sends heavily redacted Clinton interview documents to Congress", Fox News, 16 Aug 2016
- "Lawmaker issues subpoena to FBI for Clinton probe records", Fox News, 13 Sep 2016
- Kyle Olson, "", The American Mirror, 17 Oct 2016
- Patrick Howley, "Exposed: FBI Director James Comey’s Clinton Foundation Connection", Breitbart, 10 Sep 2016
- Ben Shapiro, "New FBI Documents Show Hillary Was OBVIOUSLY A Criminal. Here Are The Top 11 Revelations.", Daily Wire, 2 Sep 2016
- Paul Sperry, "Hillary’s 33,000 emails might not be ‘missing’ after all", New York Post, 25 Oct 2016
- "DOJ reportedly granted immunity to computer expert who deleted Clinton emails", Fox News, 9 Sep 2016
- Catherine Herridge, Pamela K. Browne, "Reps: Clinton aides who got immunity deals directed email scrubbing", Fox News, 29 Sep 2016
- Adam Shaw, "BleachBit selling 'cloth or something' -- in homage to Clinton", Fox News, 2 Nov 2016
- "Republicans blast FBI for 'astonishing' agreement to destroy Clinton aides' laptops", Fox News, 5 Oct 2016
- "Judicial Watch: New Documents Show Top Clinton Aide Alerted On Email Inquiry", Judicial Watch, 10 Aug 2016
- "Federal authorities reportedly battled over direction of Clinton email investigation", Fox News, 31 Oct 2016
- "'Kept me out of jail': Top DOJ official involved in Clinton probe represented her campaign chairman", Fox News, 1 Nov 2016
- WikiLeaks(@wikileaks), 8:05 AM - 2 Nov 2016, Twitter
- Stephen F. Hayes, "Kennedy At the Center of Hillary's Scandal Management", Weekly Standard, 18 Oct 2016
- Chris Strohm, Andrew M Harris, Ben Brody, "Pressure Cited Against Marking Clinton E-Mails Classified", Bloomberg, 17 Oct 2016
- "GOP calls mount for Patrick Kennedy's resignation after FBI revelations", Fox News, 18 Oct 2016
- "Clinton ally reportedly helped fund campaign of key FBI official’s wife", Fox News, 24 Oct 2016
- Francesca Chambers, "FBI deputy director whose wife took Clinton friend's cash is asked why he is still involved in email probe as Congress turn heat up on Clinton", Daily Mail, 2 Nov 2016
- "Dem lawmaker wears Hillary pin during House hearing on Clinton email probe", Fox News, 28 Sep 2016
- Tom Fitton, "Judicial Watch chief: Slowly but surely, the Clinton email cover up is unraveling", Fox News, 13 Jul 2016
- "FBI reopens Clinton email investigation after new messages found", Fox News, 28 Oct 2016
- Eric Tucker, "Official: FBI obtains warrant to search newly found emails", KSL, 31 Oct 2016
- Jim Stinson, "Hillary Reboots ‘Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy’ Playbook", PoliZette, 31 Oct 2016
- "Huma's email testimony could haunt her as FBI renews probe", Fox News, 1 Nov 2016
- Caroline Kenny, "Harry Reid: Comey may have violated the Hatch Act", KSL, 30 Oct 2016
- Steve Vladeck, "Did FBI director violate the Hatch Act?", KSL, 31 Oct 2016
- Lisa Riley Roche, "Chaffetz at center of controversy over FBI director's letter about Clinton emails", KSL, 31 Oct 2016
- "FBI sends letter to Congress saying email review completed, decision not to prosecute Clinton stands", Fox News, 6 Nov 2016
- David Martosko, Regina F. Graham, "‘You can’t review 650,000 new emails in eight days!’ Furious Trump blasts FBI Director after Houdini Hillary is CLEARED over second email investigation sparked by Anthony Weiner’s teen sexting scandal", Daily Mail, 7 Nov 2016
- "Trump will not pursue charges against Clinton, aide says", Fox News, 22 Nov 2016
- White House FBI files controversy - Wikipedia
- Huma Abedin - Wikipedia
- "Huma Abedin worked at a radical Muslim journal for a dozen years", Fox News, 22 Aug 2016
- Louise Boyle, "EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton bombed Saddam to distract from the Monica Lewinsky scandal - what Huma Abedin's Muslim journal claimed about her boss's husband", Daily Mail, 26 Aug 2016
- Louise Boyle, "EXCLUSIVE: Jews are 'adept at working the American political system' aided by 'the memory of the Holocaust' - extraordinary claim made by journal where Huma Abedin was assistant editor", Daily Mail, 24 Aug 2016
- Anthony Weiner - Wikipedia
- "Ex-Congressman Weiner embroiled in new sexting scandal", Fox News, 29 Aug 2016
- "Huma Abedin separates from Anthony Weiner after latest sexting report", Fox News, 29 Aug 2016
- Adam Kredo, "Daddy’s Issues", The Washington Free Beacon, 28 Sep 2016
- Michael Sainato, "Breaking: DNC Chief Donna Brazile Leaked Sanders Info to Clinton Campaign", Observer, 10 Oct 2016
- Hollie McKay, "Blamed for Benghazi: Filmmaker jailed after attack now lives in poverty, fear", Fox News, 12 Sep 2016
- Catherine Herridge and Bret Baier, "House Benghazi report slams administration response to attacks", Fox News, 28 Jun 2016
- Josh Feldman, "Benghazi Mother Pat Smith on Khizr Khan: ‘I Was Treated Like Dirt’ by Hillary Clinton!", Mediaite, 1 Aug 2016
- Catherine Herridge, Pamela K. Browne, "Arms dealer says administration made him scapegoat on Libya operation to 'protect' Clinton", Fox News, 11 Oct 2016
- Malia Zimmerman, Adam Housley, "Benghazi guards turned on US diplomats in 2012 attack, sources say", Fox News, 7 Nov 2016
- Mark J. Fitzgibbons, "If you think Donald Trump’s comments are vulgar, check out Hillary’s potty mouth", American Thinker, 9 Oct 2016
- Deroy Murdock, "Hillary F. Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe", National Review, 22 Oct 2016
- Ben Wolfgang, "Clinton campaign mocks Catholics, Southerners, ‘needy Latinos’ in emails", The Washington Times, 12 Oct 2016
- "Clinton campaign spokeswoman takes shots at Catholics, evangelicals in leaked email exchange", Fox News, 12 Oct 2016
- Edmund Kozak, "WikiLeaks: Podesta and Left-Wing Activist Plot ‘Catholic Spring’", PoliZette, 12 Oct 2016
- Tim Hains, "New O'Keefe Video: Clinton Campaign, DNC Coordinated With Organizations To Incite Violence At Trump Events", RealClear Politics, 17 Oct 2016
- Blake Neff, "", The Daily Caller, 18 Oct 2016
- "WATCH: New BOMBSHELL video just released by James O’Keefe on MASS VOTER FRAUD", The Right Scoop, 18 Oct 2016
- "'Draw them to punch you': 2 Dem operatives lose jobs after undercover video comments", Fox News, 19 Oct 2016
- Alyssa Canobbio, "Clinton Ends Press Conference After Question About Undercover Videos of Democratic Operatives", The Washington Free Beacon, 20 Oct 2016
- Andrew Clark, "Leaked Email: Clinton Campaign Plotted To Threaten Supreme Court Over ObamaCare Ruling", Independent Journal Review, 13 Oct 2016
- "FBI docs: Clinton 'contemptuous' of security agents, put team at risk for photo op", Fox News, 17 Oct 2016
- Jamie Schram, "Hillary Clinton’s security detail laughed when she broke her elbow", New York Post, 19 Oct 2016
- Adam Shaw, "FBI docs claim Clinton took furniture from State", Fox News, 18 Oct 2016
- "Witness: DNC tour bus dumps human waste into storm drain", CBS 46, 19 Oct 2016
- "Clinton, Kaine face flip-flop questions after nomination", Fox News, 27 Jul 2016
- "Hillary Clinton’s Kennedy assassination comment draws fury", New York Post, 24 May 2008
- Matt Flegenheimer, "Hillary Clinton Says ‘Radical Fringe’ Is Taking Over G.O.P. Under Donald Trump", New York Times, 25 Aug 2016
- "Trump, Clinton trade barbs over Obama 'birther' flap", Fox News, 16 Sep 2016
- John Nolte, "Bombshell: ‘Washington Post’ Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement", Breitbart, 26 Sep 2015
- John Kartch, "Hillary in 1993: Let's Double the Gun Tax", Amerifcans for Tax Reform, 20 Sep 2016
- "Podesta, Kaine suggest WikiLeaks docs revealing Clinton private speeches are bogus, inaccurate", Fox News, 9 Oct 2016
- Eileen AJ Connelly, "Bin Laden secrets revealed in latest Clinton email leak", New York Post, 9 Oct 2016
- Cody Derespina, "Clinton bashes Trump over Russia praise, but emails show she praised Putin", Fox News, 12 Oct 2016
- Chris Menahan, "HILLARY IN 2006: US NEEDS “PHYSICAL BARRIER” TO KEEP MEXICANS OUT", InfoWars, 8 Jun 2016
- "", Council on Foreign Relations, 31 Oct 2006
- Jennifer G. Hickey, "Emails show calculations behind Clinton trade deal waffling", Fox News, 14 Oct 2016
- Tommy Christopher, "Here’s What Inspired Hillary Clinton to Tell the World She Wouldn’t ‘Bake Cookies and Have Teas’", Mediaite, 19 Apr 2016