This page comprises a list of documents considered important for the purpose of defining the principles employed here in this Voter Guide to discern between the good and the bad in government affairs. This list, by no means, constitutes the sum total of our consideration om such topics. Where documents might be unfamiliar, a hint at the topical content of the documents is provided.
- Declaration of Independence
- Constitution of the United States of America
- Bill of Rights
- eBook: The 14th Amendment and the Incorporation Doctrine - Tenth Amendment Center
- Doctrine and Covenants 134 - purpose of government, religious freedom, sedition
- Williamsburg Charter - religious freedom
- Utah Compact - immigration